TIFFIN LOOP is a nationwide initiative by ECO Brotbox GmbH (Berlin) in the field of sustainable reusable solutions for take-away needs. The aim of the initiative is to replace single-use packaging and plastic packaging especially, by using a sustainable take away box (Tiffin Box) made of high quality stainless steel instead. We are looking for support for our team in all urban centers in Germany in the following areas of responsibility.
- You are passionate about a sustainable lifestyle.
- You know your surroundings with all its restaurants, cafés, unpacked shops and organic markets by heart.
- You like to share your passion for climate protection with the people around you and are able to convince them.
- You love to create community through events, through networking and by using your enthusiasm.
- You are an organizational and communicational talent.
- You had first experiences in sales and marketing.
- Your way of working is structured and goal oriented.
- You are interested in long-term employment.
- You establish contact with restaurants, cafés, unpackaged shops and organic markets and introduce them to Tiffin Loop.
- You ensure the successful introduction of the deposit system, you are the contact and community person for new members in the Loop.
- You create content for our social media channels.
- You plan and organize events around the topic of sustainability and waste prevention in your community.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to improve society and help the environment.
- To actively reduce waste and plastic.
- Contribute your own ideas and help shape a company.
- Flexible working hours and performance-related variable remuneration.